5 Steps to a Safer Wireless Network
Make sure your SSID isn't exposed. :-)
BusinessWeekOnline posted an article about how to make your wireless network safe.
Jonathan Danylko is a freelance web architect and avid programmer who has been programming for over 20 years. He has developed various systems in numerous industries including e-commerce, biotechnology, real estate, health, insurance, and utility companies.
When asked what he likes doing in his spare time, he answers..."programming."
Like this article?Subscribe for FREE to receive the latest posts before they become public.
- Creating your own Home Server
- How to segment a small LAN
- Skype Founders Move Towards TV with Joost
- Tom's Networking: DIY NAS Smackdown
- 5 Steps to a Safer Wireless Network
No comments are posted.