Speed Links - Jan-10-2008: Developers
Developer speed links for the day
- How to handle large file uploads in ASP.NET
Every once in a while, you come across a project where they need numerous large files uploaded. Here are some tips to help with that process.
- 4 Guys from Rolla have two really great articles about Using ASP.NET 3.5's ListView and DataPager Controls: Grouping Data with the ListView Control and Two Common Pitfalls When Submitting a Web Form Using the Enter Key.
- Developers should always be honing their SQL Skills. SearchSQLServer.com has a list of the Top 10 SQL Server tips of 2007.
- In addition to the Top SQL Server tips, they also have the Top 7 SQL Server Backup and Restore tips of 2007.
- If you have roles in your software that require different privileges and permissions, Pedro Santos has a good post about Hierarchical Roles in ASP.NET.
- Looking for a speedier ASP.NET application? Check out these ASP.NET Performance Tips.
Jonathan Danylko is a freelance web architect and avid programmer who has been programming for over 20 years. He has developed various systems in numerous industries including e-commerce, biotechnology, real estate, health, insurance, and utility companies.
When asked what he likes doing in his spare time, he answers..."programming."
Like this article?Subscribe for FREE to receive the latest posts before they become public.
- Speed Links: Architect Resources for the New Year!
- Speed Links - Sep-24-2008: .NET
- Speed Links - Feb-11-2008: Developers
- Speed Links - Jan-10-2008: Developers
- Speed Links - Nov-6-2007: Programming
No comments are posted.