Anyone interested in blowing off some steam on this warm Friday? :-)
Ahh Memorieeeees. Quoting from the site:
- A full blown chat application.
- Direct Play.
- Fully customizable color schemes. Let PONG! look the way YOU want.
- 2 player mode, play against a friend on your own pc.
- Sound effects, and the option to disable them.
- Changing AI, when you're 3 points ahead the computer will randomly turn hard AI on and off.
- Select the number of points are needed to win the game.
- Play at 5 different speed settings.
- Play with your mouse, or with the keyboard, just as you like. Keyboard keys are customizable.
So as you can see, the extension speaks for itself. The entertainment value is about the same as playing Tic-Tac-Toe with someone, but hey, it's multiplayer and its online! I could be playing PONG with someone in California...who knows. Now, Frogger...multiplayer...online...would rock! :-)